In this condensed version of Marketo Core Concepts, you’ll learn the skills needed to automate your marketing efforts with Marketo. You’ll be introduced to the fundamental components of the Marketo platform, including how to build your initiatives, deploy emails, nurture your audience, automate your programs and analyze your efforts with basic reports. The Marketo Basics Bootcamp is ideal for those with less than 1 year (or limited) experience with Marketo.
Location: Moscone West, 2nd Floor, Rooms 2009 and 2011
Here’s how you’ll spend the day:
9:00am - 12:15pm Morning Session Topics
· Understand the purpose of a Marketo program and when to use each program type
· Measure a program’s success using channels
· Track ROI using period costs
· Design and deploy an email to an audience using a list import
· Automate your program using a smart campaign
· Review the Email Dashboard
12:15pm - 1:30pm Lunch
1:45pm - 5:00pm Afternoon Session Topics
· Design and deploy an email to an audience using a smart list
· Utilize tokens in your email
· Test your email using an A/B test
· Review the Email Performance Report
· Nurture your audience using the engagement program type
· Edit nurture content priority, availability and cadence
· Add people to your engagement program and pause people who should no longer receive content
· Review the Engagement Dashboard
The Marketo Basics Bootcamp is ideal for those with less than 1 year or limited experience with Marketo.
Summit 2017 University Day courses and times are subject to change. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after 5:00 PM (PST) on January 27th, 2017. University Day is not included in the Learning Passport subscription. University Day is also not intended to prepare you for certification exams. Please choose the track that best fits your experience level.