The Marketo Basics Bootcamp is for anyone new to Marketo or looking to brush up on core concepts. Instruction is lecture with product demonstrations. Recommended Marketo experience: Less than 1 year or limited experience.
Description and Agenda
In this condensed version of Marketo Core Concepts, you’ll learn the basics of Marketo to automate your marketing efforts. You’ll be introduced to the fundamentals of batch and trigger email campaigns, nurture campaigns, and marketing programs that deliver personalized messages based on defined behaviors, captured audience data, and specific activities. You’ll also see how you can use basic reports to analyze your marketing efforts. Here’s how you’ll spend the day:
• Upload names to a database
• Send a scheduled email to a targeted list
• Send a reactive or triggered email
• Build a conditional email send
• Send a triggered email for access to gated content
• Create landing pages that include forms and links
• Use elements from the Marketo Design Studio
• Create a content marketing nurture program
• Analyze and report on your marketing efforts
The Marketo Basics Bootcamp is ideal for those with less than 1 year or limited experience with Marketo.
Summit 2018 University Day courses and times are subject to change. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after 5:00 PM (PST) on January 26th, 2018. University Day is not included in the Learning Passport subscription. Please sign up for the track that best fits your experience level.