Marketing departments within global organizations face an interesting balance of aligning globally around a singular message, while giving regional teams the autonomy to execute a core strategy creatively. With 58 offices across five global business units, Trend Micro has mastered the art of transcending culture and time zones to build a functional team that works together flawlessly and executes seamlessly.
In this session you will learn how this organization managed a MarTech stack overhaul and you will walk away with practical ideas to:
- Engage global stakeholders to reach common decisions
- Standardize tools, processes, and operations
- Spend more time executing your campaigns and strategies
- Open channels of communication to enable collaboration and innovation
- Establish common nomenclature, definitions, and a foundation for reporting and analysis